Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nearly free Kraft dressing AND produce at Albertsons!

I went to Albertsons today to use my doublers and scored some GREAT deals!  I used them on the Nature Valley Grahams, Nature Valley Nut Clusters, Tuna Helper, Betty Crocker Potatoes and got a bunch of Green Giant vegetables (no coupons on those, but also part of the $5 off 10 items promo).  If need any of those and haven't checked Coupon Connections NW yet to see her doubler deals you should definitely do so!

I also did one more deal that I haven't seen posted anywhere yet I wanted to mention.  Albertsons has Kraft Zesty Italian or Ranch dressing marked down to $1.34 right now (just those two flavors for whatever reason).  If you grabbed a couple of the Serve Up a Sandwich coupon books at Safeway right now you'll have a $1/1 Kraft dressing coupon in each.  Use those and the a coupon you should be able to find in the Albertsons produce department Free Produce When You Buy 2 Kraft dressing (up to $1.00), add a double and score nearly free dressing AND produce!



Buy
2 Kraft Zesty Italian or Ranch dressing $1.34
Produce (at least $2 worth)
Total = $4.68

Use
(2) $1/1 Kraft dressing
(1) Free Produce WYB 2 Kraft dressing + doubler
OOP = $.68

If you have extra doublers you could also use them on the Kraft dressings to bring your OOP to $0 (assuming your store adjusts the 2 extra doublers to only take off $.34.

1 comment:

  1. Another great deal at Albertsons is Right Guard Deoderant. At the MLT Albertsons there was one variety marked for $1. With a $2 off 2 printable from Smartsource.com they were free! I printed the coupon out a week or so ago. I just checked to see if it was still available and instead I found a $1 off 1 coupon. That should work! ~Heidi Conklin

    ReplyDelete