Monday, August 23, 2010

Great Clearance Deals at QFC


Hello!  I'm back from the Oregon Coast and back shopping!  :)

I saw on Coupon Connections NW that QFC has some great stuff on clearance right now so I headed on down to the bottom of the hill this morning.  While I didn't find any of the Little Swimmers like I was hoping, I DID score some packs of Pull Ups for $5.  Use the $1.50/1 coupon for SS 8/22 and they're just $3.50!

I also found Oil of Olay SPF 15 moisturizer for $4.39 and used a $3/1 coupon I got in an Olay mailer.  SPF moisturizer for $1.39?! Yay!

I also noticed a ton of Garnier products in the clearance bins, but didn't have any coupons for those with me so I didn't look too closely - but I know there have been loads of Garnier coupons in the Sunday inserts over the past month, so if you use it I'd suggest grabbing your binder when you head to the store.

Post a comment here or on the FB page to let us all know if you find other great stuff!

P.S. One more note - on Coupon Connections NW Amber mentioned that she was able to use the $2/1 Sun Crystals coupon from RP 7/25 to get some great overage (Sun Crystals are on sale for $.99 this week.)  I tried this and the register only took off $.99 for each $2 coupon, just FYI.  If you were to have your order rung up before entering your QFC card number I imagine it would work like did for her, but my checker specifically asked me to enter mine before he rung up my coupons.  Oh well, free is good enough for me.  I don't use Sun Crystals and don't go in for Stevia so probably won't try them, but this a good FREE opportunity to bless others by picking some up at no cost to you and donating it, which is what I'll be doing!  Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Jenn- I actually entered my card first? I was shocked to see it work last night because the cashier I had (only one there) is not the most friendly with coupons.

    This is a bummer, but I am excited to hear about your deal on pull-ups. Did you go to the QFC on 99/176? They had the little swimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber!
    No, I went to the Mill Creek QFC (about 2 mins from my house.) Wish I had hit the Little Swimmers deal as we're headed to Hawaii in November and I need to stock up! LOL! And hey, cheap diapers! :)

    ReplyDelete