Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FREE Bic Soleil disposable razors at Walgreens!



I stumbled on this deal tonight while searching for something to spend my about-to-expire Register Rewards on in a rather dull Walgreen's week.  Since these were FREE they didn't help me with my RR problem, but they were fun to get for nothing!  Walgreen's has these on sale this week Buy One Get One 50% Off which works nicely with some recent coupons

Buy 2 Bic Soleil disposable razors 3 or 4 ct, any of the Soleil variety  $5.99ea (Soleil Bella is $6.99)
Use Bic Disposable Shaver BOGO Free (up to $6.99 value)  from SS 8/1 (exp 8/29)
Use $3/1 Bic Disposable Shavers 3, 4 or 8pk  from SS 7/11 (exp 8/22)
= 2 FREE

Note: you'll want something else to absob the couple pennies of overage so the register won't beep.  If your cashier tries to make the 50% off one the BOGO Free one you can politely point out that it should work on the full price one you're purchasing.  I double-checked with the manager who checked me out at my store and he said yes, that should be clear to all the cashiers. :)

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment