Monday, June 21, 2010

98% Savings at Target!!!

Whew, what a shopping trip! Mind you, I did all this with my kiddos in tow, so if you're thinking this is all too complicated to manage, take heart!

I hit Target this afternoon for some great deals, and even though they were out of the Aveeno Body Wash and Clean and Clear I was hoping to get for free, and the Old Spice and Oil of Olay that were both going to be moneymakers (bummer!), I still scored majorly.


I got 6 Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaners, 2 toilet cleaning gels, two fresh brush refills, 3 boxes of band-aids, 6 packages of Rolaids, and two packs of batteries.

Guess how much? Guess again.

$1.54!!!!!!!!


This is my favorite part - check out the total. Before tax it was actually $-3.21. Tax was $4.75 so my total was $1.54. Yay!

If you want specifics, here are the coupons I used

Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner: $6.99
$5.00/1 coupon from Sunday paper 6/20
$3.00/1 Target coupon from website
= -$1.01 each

Rolaids 3 packs: $2.24
$4.00/2 from Sunday paper 6/6
= $.24 each when you buy 2

Nexcare Strawberry Shortcake bandaids: $1.47
$1.00/1 coupon from Sunday paper 6/6
=$.47 each

Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel: $3.94
Scrubbing Bubbles toilet want refills: $3.94
Free refill when you buy gel from coupons.com
Free refill Target coupon when you buy gel
=FREE

Rayovac batteries: $1.00
$1.00/1 coupon from Rayovac website
=FREE

How can you not get excited by saving $81.96? :)

3 comments:

  1. So, now for some fun! I know a few people have read my blog but I don't know for sure who. If you're reading this and you like freebies, please leave me a comment on this post. I'll pick a comment at random and the winner will get a bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles shower cleaner, just because!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading it, but I have enough scrubbing bubbles :) Your so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Amber, thanks! Chatted with some friends at Bible Study last night, at least a couple didn't want to have to join to leave a comment, and, good point, if they posted anonymously I wouldn't know who they were! LOL!

    ReplyDelete